Robert S. Thompson
1983, North Carolina
Wake Forest University, J.D., 1983
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A., 1971
- University of North Carolina, M.B.A., 1973
- Moore County Bar Association (Chairman, Office Practice Section, 1988 to 2008).
- North Carolina Bar Association (Member: Real Property Section Council, 1993-1996; Real Property Task Force,1993-1996); Real Property Curriculum Committee (1999 to 2006).
- North Carolina Bar Association – CLE Committee (1997-date).
- North Carolina Bar Association Member: Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section; Real Property Section; and Zoning, Planning & Land Use Section.
- North Carolina State Bar (Member, Board of Legal Specialization, Real Property Law Specialization Committee (2002-2009).
- Omicron Delta Epsilon.
- Member, Wake Forest Law Review, 1981-1983.
- Author: Comment, “Landlord Eviction Remedies Act,” 18 Wake Forest Law Review 25, 1982; Note, “Per Diem Damages in North Carolina – Weeks v. Holsclaw,” 19 Wake Forest Law Review 645, 1983.
- Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.
- Board Certified Specialist in Real Property Law-Residential, Business, Commercial and Industrial Transactions by the North Carolina Bar State Board of Legal Specialization
- Chairman, Southern Pines Board of Zoning Adjustment